Half-Day Small-Group Sintra Tour From Lisbon
OverviewSintra is 30 km from Lisbon andoffers a foretaste of Paradise. The soft climate ensures a freshness permanent existence of a luxuriant vegetation make Sintra a deeply romantic and mysterious place. Stand out from the Town Palace, the Pena Palace and Moorish Castle. In 1995 the town of Sintra was classified a World Heritage site.We will visit the pena palace.
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe town of Sintra includes the Cultural Landscape site of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has refused to be elevated to the category of city, although it is home to the second most populous municipality in Portugal, according to the Sintra Municipality itself.
Visit to the Pena palace. The Palacio Nacional da Pena is one of the finest tourist attractions of Portugal and exemplifies the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture. The palace is a hedonistic mix of vividly painted terraces, decorative battlements and mythological statues, all of which stand at stark contrast to the lush greens of the forests that encircle Pena. The interior of the palace is equally as fascinating, being restored to reflect the decor of 1910, when the Portuguese nobility fled to Brazil to escape the revolution. The forested park lands that surround the palace continue the Romanticism design ideals of the palace, with hidden pathways, ornate features and stunning view points.Queen Amlia spent her last night in Portugal based in the palace before escaping the country for Brazil. Many of the state rooms have been restored to how they were in 1910 and many of the original fittings still remain.
Trip to lisbon.
- Historic Downtown Center (Centro histrico de Sintra)
- Palcio da Pena (Pena Palace)
- Parque Natural da Serra de Sintra (Sintra Mountain Natural Park)
Inclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Sintra Tour From Lisbon
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Van/Car with air conditioning
Exclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Sintra Tour From Lisbon
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain