OverviewTreat yourself with Phuket’s best street food fare on this 3.5 hour whirlwind culinary tour in southern Thailand. Visit the city's local market and stop by foodie haunts known only to the locals on this small-group guided trek.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your evening with hotel pickup in Patong, Kata Beach and Karon Beach hotels on Phuket. You'll travel with a small group by air-conditioned minivan to the top of Khao Rang, which boasts panoramic views of the lush jungle scenery the island is known for. Here, cool down with a refreshing drink and a snack before setting off for Phuket Town.
Your guide accompanies you to a popular local market. Dense with the aromas of chili, garlic, and spices, this buzzing commercial hub is known as a local foodie favorite, with the lines to prove it. Follow your guide's lead and sample market favorites like boiled rice and barbecued meat skewers.
After a smattering of specialties, wrap up your meal with some of Phuket's very own takes on a famous French dessert: a Thai-style macaron. Finish with a short stroll along Talang Road, lined with historic buildings adorned with shimmering lights at night. After dinner, you're driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Small Group Street Eats Tour In Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food tasting (dinner)
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Half-Day Small Group Street Eats Tour In Phuket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.