Half-Day Small-Group Tour From Marrakech To The Atlas Mountains - Marrakesh
OverviewEscape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and experience the traditional Moroccan life and stunning scenery on this 5-hour guided small-group tour to the Atlas Mountains, especially the famous Ourika valley. Explore its lovely waterfalls and discover the traditional Berber villages made of adobe and stone.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Marrakech hotel or riad prior to 8am, travel with your small group limited to 7 people in a comfortable vehicle through the majestic Atlas Mountains on this half day tour. Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to Ourika Valley. This lush valleys waterfalls are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore the waterfalls, when you get there you will meet your professional walking guide who will lead you to visit the waterfalls and see thefruit trees of the valley. You can expect about an hour walk to go and come back (if you do not wish to hike and visit the waterfalls, you can enjoy a drink beside the river). Afterward, continue to a local womens cooperative to watch women extracting Moroccan Argan oil.
The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving back to your hotel or riad at approximately 1pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Tour From Marrakech To The Atlas Mountains
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with live commentary on board
Exclusions for Half-Day Small-Group Tour From Marrakech To The Atlas Mountains
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking