Half-Day Snorkeling At Dumaguete Apo Island Including LunchWrite a Review
Enjoy half-day to Apo Island and stay away from the hustle and bustle busy city. Discover the beautiful underwater world full with beautiful corals, swim with cute and playful turtles and see other marine life. Please note that you are not allow to touch the sea turtle. Round-trip hotel transportation and lunch is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourOur English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby around 8am. Enjoy half hour scenic drive in the air-conditioned transport takes you south to Malapatay or Dauin take off point. Upon arrival, embark on the pump boat and whisk you off to Apo Island for another half-hour.
Enjoy the beauty and serenity while traveling to the island and lunch will be served upon arrival. Spend the rest of the day snorkeling at the Turtle Area or in another reef. Swimming, beach combing or just lazing at the white beach and witness the sunset before going back to the mainland by mid-afternoon.
Another pump boat will whisk you back to the take off point and then our driver will transport you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful trip.
Inclusions for Half-Day Snorkeling At Dumaguete Apo Island Including Lunch
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel transfer by air-conditional vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Snorkeling At Dumaguete Apo Island Including Lunch
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.