Half-Day Soufriere ExcursionWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour is a 5-hour land excursion which allows gueststo relax in a fully air conditioned taxi while your driver cruises down the West Coast of theisland St Lucia. Yourdriver will take you to the breadbasket of the island, Soufriere, where you'll be able to seelots of attractions and sights that you will be briefed on by your driver. You'll get to encounter theworld's only drive-in volcano where you will get the chanceto relax intherapeutic, sulfuric waters or mud baths. Three minutes away is the Piton Mineral Fall, which is located at the base of Petit Piton. Lastly, you'll go to lunch and get to snorkelor just relaxon the beach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
This tour starts when your driver picks you up from your hotel or cruise ship on a fully air conditioned 7-seater taxi at 9am (time is flexible). After, you'll drive down the picturesque West Coast, driving past one of the largest banana plantations on the island. Then continue the tour down the coast into the lovely antique fishing villages of Canaries and Anse La Raye.
Upon arrival to Sulphur City (Soufriere), visit the only drive-in volcano, where you will get the opportunity to experience the natural hot tub and volcanic mud. After, take a 5-minute drive to the mineral waterfalls for a relaxing massage. Then after your rinse off at the waterfalls, your driver will take you to the most affordable restaurant in Soufriere for a scrumptious local lunch of chicken, fish or turkey (at additional cost). Your day will end with 30-45 minutes of swim or snorkeling time at one of the very own finest beaches on the West Coast.
The tour includes the taxi ride and drinks (local beer, water, sodas and rum punch), however note that any entrance fees and lunch are not included.
Inclusions for Half-Day Soufriere Excursion
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Half-Day Soufriere Excursion
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional and appreciated)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.