Half-Day Sunday Tour And Pope's Blessing - Rome
OverviewEnjoy a walking tour through the streets of Rome and visit the marvelous Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Navona Square. The tour will end in St. Peters Square with a unique opportunity to pray with the Holy Father and receive his blessing.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourBe amazed by Rome's Baroque gems and admire its highlights as you visit the Pantheon , Navona Square and Trevi Fountain.
Trevi Fountain, the imposing set for the Oscar winner movie by Fellini La dolce vita, icon of the Italian sixties and beloved by visitors for the coin throwing tradition, to ensure a future visit to Rome.
The Pantheon, one of the most precious ancient Rome's monuments. Once a temple dedicated to all the Gods, it was later converted to Catholic church. A real masterpiece of architecture with its original ancient dome and interior decorations.
Piazza Navona where the Four Rivers Fountain by Bernini and the Church of St. Agnes by Borromini can be admired.
End the tour in St. Peter's Square where you will participate in the Pope's blessing.
This activity has two options: with or without pickup. For the version without pickup, the meeting point is conveniently located in the city center, near Piazza della Repubblica.
Inclusions for Half-Day Sunday Tour And Pope's Blessing
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
Exclusions for Half-Day Sunday Tour And Pope's Blessing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour ends in St.Peter's Square where you can stay at your leisure
When the Holy Father is not in Rome the tour will end in St.Peter's Square
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome