Half-Day Sunrise Or Sunset Photo Tour In Hoi An City
OverviewYour guide will take you to the best picturesque locations in the villages of Hoi An to guarantee spectacular photographs on this 4-hour-tour. This is a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
This trip is not advised from October January due to the weather conditions. However, we can still arrange upon your an exclusive extreme professional photographer.
Start the tour with an early pick-up to go Cua Dai Port before sunrise. Take the boat to Duy Hai for a nice view of many brown yellow fishnets on the water. We will also have a chance to watch the fishermen bring their catch from a night at sea on the rivers delta where the ocean and the river meet. Discover amazing scenery, river landscapes and portraits of the local people. The life at sunrise time in Hoi An is very peaceful and quiet. You can enjoy the atmosphere at the small rural village with immense paddy fields, garden houses, small roads and rivers. All make up a rustic and simple picture of the rural life at the beginning of the day. Visit Duy Hai fish market and take a rest to enjoy delicious coffee.
We pick you up at hotel to go Tra Que Village. While walking through beautiful fields and vegetable gardens, you will have an introduction of village. We will capture farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset reflecting off their hats and villagers heading home. Take a rest to enjoy delicious coffee at riverside. Focusing on farm life, we will travel by boat to a village surrounded by Thu Bon River. Follow the guide and capture what Vietnam is really about.
Level: The tour can be joined by both beginner and professional photographers and is adaptable to all kinds of camera.
Inclusions for Half-Day Sunrise Or Sunset Photo Tour In Hoi An City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Sunrise Or Sunset Photo Tour In Hoi An City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip is not advisable from October January due to weather conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.