Half-Day Table Mountain And Cape Town City Tour
OverviewIncluding all the must-sees of any Cape Town day tour, this option is a geographical and cultural extravaganza, showing you Cape Town, from its historical beginnings to the dazzling modern shopping malls of the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
Know More about this tourSituated below Table Mountain, Devils Peak and Lions Head, Cape Town offers a rich cultural and industrial heritage, along with plenty of excitement down at theV&A Waterfront. Including all the `must-sees` of any Cape Town day tour, this trip is a geographical and cultural extravaganza, showing you Cape Town from its historical beginnings to the dazzling modern city it has become.
You'll be picked upfrom your hotel at either 8:30am or 1:15pm. The tripcommences with a tour of Table Mountain (weather permitting; cable car fee not included). Enjoy panoramic views over the Mother City and the Atlantic Seaboard with Robben Island in the distance lying sleepily in Table Bay Harbor. Return back down to the city itself, where you'll stop at the Company Gardens. Enjoy a walk through the garden and a visit to the SA Museum.
Continue next to the Castle of Good Hope. Built between 1666 and 1679 by the Dutch East India Company (VOC) as a maritime replenishment station, the Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa. The drive through Cape Town's City Centre will also take you past the Houses of Parliament, the Grand Parade, and City Hall, where Nelson Mandela first addressed South Africans after his release from prison in February 1990.
Return to your hotel upon completion of the tour at either 12:45pm or 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Table Mountain And Cape Town City Tour
- Attractions as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to Castle of Good Hope & SA Museum
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a qualified English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Table Mountain And Cape Town City Tour
- Any items of a personal nature
- Table Mountain Cable car ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Visit to Table Mountain subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternate visit to the spectacular Signal Hill will be included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cage Diving with Great White Sharks from Cape Town
- Private Wine Tour of Franschhoek from Cape Town
- Full-Day Zip-Line, Cheetahs and Wine Adventure Tour from Cape Town
- Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Point Highlights Tour plus Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch
- Full Day Guided Safari from Cape Town
- 2-Day Cape Town Super Saver: Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach Tour plus Stellenbosch Winelands Tasting Tour