Half Day The Pyramids And Sphinx - Giza
OverviewTwo hours will be spent at one of the old Seven Wonders accompanied by our guide & enjoying the astonishing panoramic view of the Sphinx & Three Pyramids.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Memphis, founded around 3,100 BC, is the legendary city of Menes, the King who united Upper and Lower Egypt. Early on, Memphis was more like a fortress from which Menes controlled the land and water routes between Upper Egypt and the Delta. Having probably originated in Upper Egypt, from Memphis he could control the conquered people of Lower Egypt.
A 20 - 30 minute drives away from the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, home of Egypt's oldest pyramid. Built by Imohotep for pharaoh Zoser in 2650BC, the famous Step Pyramid is well preserved. Your guide will give you a brief history of the site before allowing you free time to walk around the perimeter of the impressive structure.
This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each site during the tour. In addition you will have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how this famous artwork is made and have the chance to purchase genuine items if you wish. If you do not want to include this visit, just inform your guide on the day.
Inclusions for Half Day The Pyramids And Sphinx
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
Exclusions for Half Day The Pyramids And Sphinx
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church