Half-Day Third Reich Historical Walking Tour In Munich
OverviewExplore the dark side of Munichs history as the birth place of Nazism. Follow the growth of the movement from its first mass meeting at the Hofbruhaus,to its failed attempt to seize power at the Feldherrnhalle. This tour will take you to the site of mass party rallies at Knigsplatz and stop in the Hofgarten to talk about The White Rose resistance movement. It covers all important facts and sites that played a role in the origin of this dark chapter that ended with the beautiful city of Munich in ruins.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Munichs Marienplatz in the morning, then set off into the city to begin your 5-hour walking tour. Along the way, listen as your guide sheds light on the history of the Nazi Party and the rise of the Third Reich.
Take in top attractions including Hofbruhaus where the Third Reichs first mass meeting took place Knigsplatz, and the 19th-century Felderrnhalle the location of the party's failed attempt to seize power.
During your tour, gain insight into the rise of Nazism in 20th-century Germany. See the location of the early party headquarters, and hear how the resistance to the old order grew slowly and steadily. As you explore, listen as your guide sheds light on the ways in which the Nazi party used art as a propaganda tool.
Afterward, finish your walking tour back at Marienplatz.
Inclusions for Half-Day Third Reich Historical Walking Tour In Munich
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Half-Day Third Reich Historical Walking Tour In Munich
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involve
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Munich Segway Tour Including Chinese Tower Beer Garden
- Munich Super Saver: Brewery and Beer Tour plus Express Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Private Tour: Dachau Concentration Camp Tour from Munich
- Ingolstadt Village Shopping Day Trip from Munich
- Munich 3-Hour Old Town Segway Tour
- Salzburg Small Group Day Tour from Munich