Half-Day Thompson River Motorized RaftingWrite a Review
OverviewThis 3-hour adventure is for people who want a lot of whitewater, but don't have time for the full-day tour. This trip covers 20km from Nicomen Falls to Lytton, British Columbia and through the heart of the 'Devil's Gorge' in the Thompson River Canyon.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMotorized power rafting involves large inflatable rafts controlled by your guide and an outboard motor. It's very safe and all you have to do is hang on tight!
Check-in for your rafting adventure at least 30 minutes prior to departure at the beautiful Kumsheen Resort in Lytton, British Columbia.
This half-day tour starts with a 15 minute bus ride through the heart of the Thompson River Canyon. Upon arrival at the destination of Nicomen Falls, you'll be equipped with all of the necessary gear and given a safety orientation, before boarding the rafts.
Immediately downstream of Nicomen Falls is the world-renowned 'Devil's Gorge'; a stretch of 7 continuous rapids including 'The Frog' and 'The Jaws'. Hold on tight! Once through the 'Gorge', the Thompson dishes out an additional 11 rapids as it carves its way to the end-point at the confluence of the Thompson and Fraser rivers in the Village of Lytton.
From the 'take-out', enjoy a 5 minute bus ride back to the Kumsheen Resort. You'll receive complimentary access to the best apres-rafting in the industry. Soak in the hot-tub, enjoy a beverage at the poolside bar, check out the days rafting photos, or stay over in one of the unique accommodations.
Inclusions for Half-Day Thompson River Motorized Rafting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Thompson River Motorized Rafting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age: Minimum age of 10 years for Power Rafting
Weight: Minimum weight of 27kg (60lbs) for Power Rafting.
All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.