Half-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting
OverviewThis 3-hour adventure is for people who want a lot of whitewater, but don't have time for the full-day tour. This trip covers 20km from Nicomen Falls to Lytton, British Columbia and through the heart of the 'Devil's Gorge' in the Thompson River Canyon.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourOn this half-day paddle rafting trip, you'll work with your guide as a team to navigate the Thompson's rapids. Paddling is required.
Check-in for your rafting adventure at least 30 minutes prior to departure at the beautiful Kumsheen Resort in Lytton, British Columbia.
This full-day tour starts with a 15 minute bus ride through the heart of the Thompson River Canyon. Upon arrival at the destination of Nicomen Falls, you'll be equipped with all of the necessary gear and given a safety orientation before boarding the rafts.
Immediately downstream of Nicomen Falls is the world-renowned 'Devil's Gorge'; a stretch of 7 continuous rapids including 'The Frog' and 'The Jaws'. Paddle hard! Once through the 'Gorge', the Thompson dishes out an additional 11 rapids as it carves its way to the end-point at the confluence of the Thompson and Fraser rivers in the Village of Lytton.
From the 'take-out', enjoy a 5 minute bus ride back to the Kumsheen Resort. You'll receive complimentary access to the best apres-rafting in the industry. Soak in the hot-tub, enjoy a beverage at the poolside bar, check out the days rafting photos, or stay over in one of the unique accommodations.
Inclusions for Half-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Half-Day Thompson River Paddle Rafting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Age: Minimum age of 12 years for Paddle Rafting
Weight: Minimum weight of 40kg (90lbs) for Paddle Rafting.
All guests must complete KUMSHEEN's Release of Liability prior to departure.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.