Half Day To Mingu - MandalayWrite a Review
The real beauty of Myanmar lies in its lovely landscape. Mingu is a small town located very close to Mandalay and it has a lot to offer to you. There is a lovely bell that you can see here. Then, there is also a site with ruins which will take you back through the history of Mingu.
- Witness lovely landscapes of Mingu.
- Explore ruins of an architecture which was intentionally left unfinished.
- Enjoy a ferry ride!
Know More about this tour
We will pick-up you at your hotel at time advised upon reconfirmation and transfer to the jetty for an excursion by boat to MINGUN. This is a small town located on the AYEYARWADDY RIVER about 11 km (1h) upriver from Mandalay. Now, its getting more popular due to its lovely landscape. Visits the MINGUN BELL, a magnificent sight of the world's largest un-cracked bell weighing 90 tons, and will continue with HSINBYUME PAYA as well as the unfinished MINGUN PATHTODAWGYI which is considered as the main attraction in town. The ruins are the remains of a massive construction project begun by King Bodawpaya in 1790 which was intentionally left unfinished. Return to Mandalay by boat and tour ends.
Inclusions for Half Day To Mingu
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Water bottle and cold towel
- Private transfer by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Admission fees, Mingun boat fare
Exclusions for Half Day To Mingu
- Personal expenses
- Drinks, tips
- Other services are not mentioned above including
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.