Puno: Pick up at hotel or operator's offices.
Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost. Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
8:30 am - Pick up at hotel in Puno or Operator's Office (to coordinate, after your purchase).
9:00 am - Departure with direction to the "Aymara route", where we will take a time in the oval of Carlos Dante Nava, illustrious poet from Pune.
9:30 am - Visit the Inca fertility temple: Uyo, in Chucuito. Departure to Amaru Muro.
10:30 am - Arrival at Amaru Muro.
11:30 am - Guided tour of the Mystic Complex and stone valley of the place.
2:00 pm - Arrival at the hotel or downtown of Puno. End of service
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Point , Puno: Pick up at hotel or operator's offices. , Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado). , For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feas.. read more
OverviewThe portal of Amaru Muru, also known as "Hayu Marca" or "Willka Uta", is a mystical and energetic place that exists near Lake Titicaca. An altar carved in a single piece of rock over 5 meters, surrounded by a very particular landscape and the point of reference of many mystical visitors. We will make a stop in Chucuito, a colonial town that houses remains of the "Temple of Fertility" or "Inca Uyo". The door of Amaru Muru is located inside some very curious rock formations ("Forest of stones"), it is a place of meditation for travelers. If you need to recharge nature's energies, this is your choice to visit.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- CHUCUITO - AMARU MURU - JULI (Choqoconiri, Huaylluni) 2 Day - 1 Night
- Cutimbo Inca ruins Half day tour
- Anapia Island from Puno 2d1n
- Kayak from Puno to Uros island and fast boat to Taquile
- Half-Day Chucuito Tour from Puno
- Kayak to Uros and continue by boat to Amantani and Taquile 2d1n
- Kayaking to Uros floating islands Lake Titicaca
- Private tour to Uros and Llachon 1d