Half-Day Tour: Chachapoyas City And HuancaWrite a Review
Discover the Richness of Chachapoyas Culture within this half-day tour: Walk along the most traditional colonial houses with balconies; Stare at breathtaking views from amazing canyons and viewpoints; lastly, Learn about the pottery process at a traditional house while contributing with the community.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourWe will start our tour walking from Burgos square, across one of the main streets of the city, to Chachapoyas main square, where we will see traditional colonial houses with balconies, including the Municipal Palace and the Cathedral of Chachapoyas.
Then, we will go by bus to Luya Urco viewpoint, where we will enjoy the panoramic view of the city. We will continue by bus to the town of Huanca, a community known for its pottery. On our way, we will visit the viewpoint in Huanca Urco Canyon, where we will look through binoculars the first fall of Gocta waterfall and the Town of the dead; and then, we will go to the viewpoint in Sonche Canyon, where we will see the varied and rugged geography of the Amazonian Andes.
We will end our tour in a traditional house to witness the pottery process, where we can participate and make our own ceramics.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour: Chachapoyas City And Huanca
- Entrance ticket
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour: Chachapoyas City And Huanca
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Use light clothing and comfortable shoes (light hiking boots).
Bring at least 2 liters of water, hat, sunglasses, sunblock, repellent and camera with extra battery,
In rainy season (November to March): Bring raincoat.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo