Half Day Tour - Dubai CityWrite a Review
Perfect for people running short of time, this half day tour of Dubai covers all the prominent landmarks and attractions of the city. Attractions that you would be seeing/ visiting include the Dubai Creek, the Dubai Museum, Burj Khalifa and even the magnificent Jumeirah mosque.
- Visit to Dubai creek and Gold & Spice Souks
- Visit to Dubai museum
- See Bastakia area and Burj Khalifa
- Explore Down Town Dubai
- Visit to Jumeirah mosque
- Admire lovely beach side villas & apartments
- Explore marinas and water parks
Know More about this tour
Pick up from hotel at 09:30 am and drive for ½ day Dubai city tour. Tour begins with a drive which passes through Dubai creek (Natural saltwater inlet in a historical part of the city which cuts through Bur Dubai and Deira), Gold & Spice Souks (Traditional market 'souk' with hundreds of trade retailers for wide varieties of shopping), Dubai museum at Bastakia area (Interactive museum located at Fahidi Fort established in 1971), Burj Khalifa (Inaugurated in 2010, currently the world’s tallest structure, boasting 828m protruding the skyline of Down Town Dubai with more than 160 floors including the Armani residences & hotel resort), Jumeirah mosque (Tribute to modern Islamic architecture, a stone structure built in the medieval Fatimid tradition), Burj Al Arab (Famous sail shaped building, fourth tallest hotel in the world standing on an artificial island), The Jumeirah Palm Island (Group of artificial islands constructed in the shape of a palm tree containing luxury hotels (such as the Atlantis resort), beach side villas & apartments, marinas, water parks, restaurants, shopping malls, sports facilities & health spas, after completing the tour at 01.30 pm
Inclusions for Half Day Tour - Dubai City
- Hotel Pick-up
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 12 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 12 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 2 hrs To 180 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.