Enjoy a half-day tour to experience the daily life of the local people and to join in some traditional activities in the countryside Start the tour with a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village. You will visit the artisans making beautiful and unique wooden products. Continue the journey with a discovery of the countryside, we will travel by bicycle down the green, quiet roads. Take notice of the green bamboo, areca and Chinese tea plants surrounding the paths as you ride. The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way. Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make wine from rice, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodles and rice paper.. Before having meal, you will go to Tra Nhieu fishing village where you will learn about and try your hand at traditional fishing techniques. During your time there, you can also try to row a traditional bamboo boat. Bamboo boat is a popular means of transport on water in Vietnam. These boats are made of bamboo and very easy to travel on water.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Hoi An City Hotels
OverviewSpend an enjoyable half day in the countryside outside of Hoi an, visiting villages and trying your hand at a variety of rural activities. Help make rice wine and rice noodles, and learn traditional fishing techniques. Take a bike ride and row a bamboo boat.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Light meal
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private DayTrip To BA NA Mountain via Cable Car from Da Nang city or Hoi An city
- PRIVATE MY SON SUNRISE TOUR Departure from HOI AN or DA NANG CITY
- Private Halfday Trip to Visit MY SON HOLYLAND from HOI AN or DA NANG city
- Boat Trip On Thu Bon River With A Tour Guide
- Hoi An Countryside Sidecar Tour
- Guided Motorbike Tours from Hoi An
- Mo's Village Cooking Adventure
- Hoi An Daily Walking Tour with Boat Trip to visit Cam Kim Island by Bicycle