Half-Day Tour Exploring Local Life Including Cycling And Lunch From Hoi An
OverviewSpend an enjoyable half day in the countryside outside of Hoi An, visiting villages and trying your hand at a variety of rural activities. Help make rice wine and rice noodles, and learn traditional fishing techniques. Take a bike ride and row a bamboo boat.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a half-day tour to experience the daily life of the local people and to join in some traditional activities in the countryside Start the tour with a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village. You will visit the artisans making beautiful and unique wooden products. Continue the journey with a discovery of the countryside, we will travel by bicycle down the green, quiet roads. Take notice of the green bamboo, areca and Chinese tea plants surrounding the paths as you ride. The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way. Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make wine from rice, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodles and rice paper.. Before having meal, you will go to Tra Nhieu fishing village where you will learn about and try your hand at traditional fishing techniques. During your time there, you can also try to row a traditional bamboo boat. Bamboo boat is a popular means of transport on water in Vietnam. These boats are made of bamboo and very easy to travel on water.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Exploring Local Life Including Cycling And Lunch From Hoi An
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Light meal
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Exploring Local Life Including Cycling And Lunch From Hoi An
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Basket Boat and Bike Tour in Hoi An
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Hoi An Cooking Lesson and Food Tour by Bike