Half-Day Tour Of Ancient Siam Park - Bangkok
OverviewEnjoy a half day tour of Bangkok's Ancient Siam Park, one of the world’s largest outdoor museums. Housing over 100 replicas and scale models of villages, markets and temples, the 200 acre grounds, only an hour from Bangkok, are yours to explore with this 4 hour access pass, including transfers.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAs one of the world’s largest outdoor museums, Ancient Siam is a themed park, and is home to a collection of scale models, buildings and sculptures, recreated to represent Thailand's ancient culture and history.
Inside the park you will find small villages, lavish gardens, winding water ways, a small floating market and of course food and drinks. There are push bikes available for rent, a health care center, wedding and filming facilities, as well as comprehensive guides to the park with interesting historical facts.
Covering 200 acres, the grounds of Ancient Siam correspond roughly to the shape of the Kingdom, with each of the monuments lying at their correct places geographically. Some of the buildings are life-size replicas of existing or former sites, while others are scaled down. This vast park also houses several ethnological displays of artifacts and antiques. There are rural arts, ancient tools, hunting equipment and evidence of the long-term survival of a native culture.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Ancient Siam Park
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Ancient Siam Park
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
Minimum numbers are required, subject to availability
Guests should be ready a minimum of one hour prior to start of the tour
Bicycle rental can be arranged upon arrival and subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Highlights and Hidden Gems of Bangkok
- Half-Day Bangkok Highlights by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok International Airport Private Transfer to Hotels in Rayong
- Bangkok to Koh Samui Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Half-Day Private Tour: The Best of Bangkok Temples