Half-Day Tour Of Da Nang By MotorbikeWrite a Review
OverviewTravel to 3 of Da Nangâs most interesting sights on a motorbike. Visit a pagoda featuring the tallest Lady Buddha statue in Vietnam. Explore a museum that houses the worldâs most extensive collection of artifacts belonging to the ancient Cham Civilization. Wander around the cityâs biggest and longest running markets. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included on this 4-hour guided tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Warning: Foreigners in Viet Nam are allowed to drive a motorbike only with a Vietnamese driver’s license. When purchasing this tour, you should be aware of and abide by the Vietnamese Law.
Your morning will begin with a visit to Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda, one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang, located on Monkey Mountain, high above Da Nang city. The most famous feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Viet Nam (67 meters) and spectacularly dominates the skyline. The pagoda combines modern and traditional style and features several beautiful marble statues, as well as temples and its centerpiece, the lofty Lady Buddha. From this elevated position there are breathtaking views of Da Nang city, the rest of the mountain and the sparkling sea that stretches all around Son Tra peninsula. In the distance, you can see Da Nang’s unique Marble Mountain. The beauty of this landscape is sure to create a lasting impression.
The next stop is Da Nang museum of Cham sculpture, home to the world’s most extensive collection of Cham artifacts dating from the seventh to the fifteenth century. Recognized as a national first-class relic by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the museum is regarded as an architectural gem in Southeast Asia. More than 300 sandstone and terracotta artifacts are on display. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Viet Nam. Although profoundly influenced by the architecture and sculpture of the Indian civilization, the Champa had their own vision of life and religion. This brought a subtle and distinct beauty to their sculpture. 287
The last destination will be Con Market, which was constructed in the 1940s and is one of the city’s major markets. It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods can be found here. Here you will have the chance to buy specialties of Da Nang and the central region of Viet Nam at a reasonable price.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Da Nang By Motorbike
- Motorbike and fuel
- Entrance fees
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- 3rd party insurance for motorbikes
- International safety standard helmet, First aid kit
- Saddle bags, gloves and rain ponchos (if needed)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking professional guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Da Nang By Motorbike
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you (customer) is a foreigner, you must have a Vietnamese license to drive motorbike in tour. If you don't have it and for your safety, you can do this tour as a passenger
In Vietnam, people must use insurance for motorbikes. This policy covers the 3rd parties when accidents happen, around 3-4$US/year. Tour guide is responsible about motorbike when accident, guest do not have to pay anything. Moreover, motorbikes belong to your guide who will lead guest thoroughly safely
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.