OverviewExplore the quaint Hoi An Ancient Town on this comprehensive walking tour. Nearly unchanged for the past couple of centuries, this town has become a popular destination for those who enjoy the small town atmosphere.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourOur guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An town. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to absorb the beauty of this city. While walking around Hoi An and exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists (even frequent visitors) find that it is a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere combines elements of Vietnam, China and Japan. The most remarkable views are from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a long gone past and providing a momentary glimpse of a more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, a handicraft workshop and of course the must see Japanese Covered Bridge. An optional stop is at the private home of Diep Dong Nguyen (subject to availability) with a stunning collection of artifacts ranging from potteries, seals and paintings to money and old photographs of Hoi An. Return to your hotel in Da Nang.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Hoi An Ancient Town From Da Nang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Hoi An Ancient Town From Da Nang
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.