Half-Day Tour Of Hoi An Ancient Town From Da Nang
OverviewExplore the quaint Hoi An Ancient Town on this comprehensive walking tour. Nearly unchanged for the past couple of centuries, this town has become a popular destination for those who enjoy the small town atmosphere.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An Town. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to absorb the beauty of this city. While walking around Hoi An, exploring the small yet beautiful town, which tourists (even frequent visitors) find to be a place of quiet and peace. The unique atmosphere combines elements of Vietnam, China and Japan. The most remarkable views are from the ancient houses, reminding visitors of a long gone past and providing a momentary glimpse of a more subdued and simple time.
The tour includes visits to Hoi An Museum, many of the towns renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence, Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. Mostly the houses here were designed with the Chinese, Japanese architecture. Because in accordance with the history, the Chinese, Japanese used to come here for settling down and doing business. Besides, you can recognize the Eastern and Western architectures through these ancient houses.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Hoi An Ancient Town From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Hoi An Ancient Town From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide the names and nationalities of each person joining the tour for insurance registration.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.