Half-Day Tour Of Jim Thompson House In Bangkok
OverviewVisit the Bangkok home of the late Jim Thompson during this 4-hour guided tour. The American entrepreneur helped revive the Thai silk industry in the 1950s and 1960s. Discover a perfect example of authentic Thai architecture in the complex of six traditional Thai-style houses.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter a morning pickup for your hotel, see the house that is a perfect example of authentic Thai residential architecture and Southeast Asian art. Admire the teak structures that were purchased from several owners and brought to the present location from various parts of Thailand. Completed in 1959, this magnificent half-day tour is dedicated to one of the most remarkable achievements ever made by a foreigner in Thailand. An achievement that is as miraculous as his later disappearance in Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands was mysterious.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Jim Thompson House In Bangkok
- Luxury transportation
- English-speaking guide (guides in other languages, such as German, French, and Russian are available on request and subject to surcharge)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Jim Thompson House In Bangkok
- Services not mentioned above
- Tips and personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide us with the name and address of your Bangkok hotel
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.