This private half-day tour to the great pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx is a great way to see highlights if you're short on time.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures.
Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley and ride a camel. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch, before being transferred back to your accommodation in Giza or Cairo
- Entrance fees for Giza pyramids and Sphinx
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Riding camel for 25 minutes