Half-Day Tour Of Thuy Bieu Eco-Village From HueWrite a Review
From USD 65
OverviewThuy Bieu is an ancient village renowned for its cultural heritage and rustic greenery. There are plenty of well-preserved communal and ancestral houses where the aesthetic wooden architectures and Feng Shui-based immense gardens suggest a mingling of the delicate art of living and the deep rooted local traditions.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourDepart in the morning from your Hue hotel and drive through a rural landscape in the direction of Thuy Bieu. In close proximity to the village, your guide will introduce you to the area's cultural heritage, closely linked to the rise and fall of the Nguyen dynasties. See the Roman Coliseum–style Tiger Arena, which hosted duels between tigers and elephants; discover a unique temple cemetery dedicated to the kings’ loyal elephants; and visit the long-established bronze casting village and handicraft workshop.
Then hop aboard a boat for a cruise on the Perfume River (Huong River), a trip that is combined with leisurely bicycling on tranquil, shady paths. Meet a local family, taste seasonal local fruit, try your hand at making local handicrafts, and help to prepare lunch — all memorable delights thoughtfully designed for a relaxing yet enriching experience at one of Hue’s leading eco-villages.
Your 5.5-hour tour concludes with return transport your Hue hotel.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Thuy Bieu Eco-Village From Hue
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Of Thuy Bieu Eco-Village From Hue
- Food and drinks
- Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
Hotel pickups commence approximately at 8am
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.