OverviewPucusana is a small fishing district 60kms south of Lima and home to a variety of wildlife such as sea lions, pelicans, peruvian boobies, cormorants, inca terns and even the elusive Humboldt Penguins, the only penguin specie in Peru!. Without any doubt, this is an authentic way to experience a natural wildlife refuge close to Lima.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Free snacks included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourPick up at the hotel and drive south to Pucusana where we'll visit the “Devil´s Mouth” which is a 50m eroded opening on the rock created by crashing waves. We'll also visit the boardwalk, the dock with its colorful boats and the fish market with an interesting diversity of seafood. After, we'll board a small fishing boat and experience a very unique ride around the so-called “Galapagos Islands” enjoying a close encounter with marine wildlife such as sea lions, pelicans, peruvian boobies, cormorants, inca terns and even the elusive Humboldt Penguins, the only penguin species in Peru!.
Without any doubt, this is an authentic way to experience a natural wildlife refuge close to Lima.
Don't forget to bring comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and binoculars.
This tour includes transfers to/from your hotel, boat ride, naturalist guide and a snack.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour Pucusana Fishing Village And Wildlife From Lima
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Private transport and driver
- Local guide
- Boat ride
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour Pucusana Fishing Village And Wildlife From Lima
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Binoculars and camera
Bottle of water
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum number of 2 people are required per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Lima Bar Crawl Including Drinks And Food Tastings
- Half-Day Lima Sightseeing Tour
- Mujica Gallo's Private Gold Collection And Weapons Of The World Museum
- Half-Day Tour To Sacred Citadel Of Pachacamac
- Islands Of Lima Sightseeing Cruise
- Palomino Islands Cruise And Swimming With Sea Lions Experience From Lima
- Half-Day Lima Culinary Tour
- Lima Private City Tour By Car
- 15-Day Peru Tour From Lima Including Paracas, Arequipa And Puno
- Surf Lessons In Lima