HALF DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND DAHSHUR - Cairo
OverviewCairo half day tour visits Giza Pyramids Sphinx one of Egypt top attractions, Memphis Citythat was the ancient Capital of Egypt Then Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids) Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent).Private guided day tour in Giza starts from 8 am to 4 pm includes all Pickup and drop off transfers, tour guide, and SnacksThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tour
startsAt 8:00 am with Pickup from your hotel ineither Cairo or Giza By Tour guide to Start your Giza halfDay Tour VisitingGiza Pyramidswhere you Visitthe Great Pyramids Of Giza - Cheops ,Chephren&Mykerinosthen Visit theValley TempleThe Place where the Priests Mummified the dead body of king Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue Also it`s the same place where you Can have a close-up look atthe Sphinx- The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.(2.30 Hrs time Spent )
Lunch is includedin between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included (1hrs)
Then VisitDahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids)Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.(1 hr Time Spent)Then continue your day tour toMemphis City that wasthe ancient capital of Egypt, wherethe colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinxare. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .(1hr)
At the end of the Tour, you will be transferredback to your Hotel
Inclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND DAHSHUR
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS CITY AND DAHSHUR
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip