Half Day Tour To Lago Azul Grotto From Bonito
OverviewBonito is a municipality located in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso do Sul, famous for being a worldwide ecotourism pole. Its main attractions are the natural landscapes, the dips in rivers of clear water, waterfalls, caves, caverns and sinkholes. The tour of Lago Azul Grotto is based around exploring the ecology and the natural environment of the area. The excursion includes an accredited guide.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart this 6-hour tour with a pick up service from your centrally located hotel in Bonito.
The Gruta do Lago Azul (Blue Lake Cave) is one of the most visited activities of Bonito. The trip starts with a walk through a trail of 300m (984 ft) that leads to the entrance of the cave. During the walk the guide shows the native flora and fauna.
The descent is 200m (656 ft) and it takes the visitor close to the lake, but not into the lake, as it is not allowed. Fossils of saber-toothed tiger and giant sloths have been found in this lake. The trail is formed by footsteps which don't have a handrail, as it is a natural formation. The path is the same to get there and to go back.
You will be returned to your hotel around midday.
Inclusions for Half Day Tour To Lago Azul Grotto From Bonito
- 90-minute guided tour down to the Lago Azul Grotto
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Half Day Tour To Lago Azul Grotto From Bonito
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities at the location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 5 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
The use of sneakers is mandatory
Carry sunscreen, repellent, camera and a bottle of water
It is recommended to eat a good breakfast
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.