Half Day Tour To Lama Temple And Confucius Temple - Beijing
OverviewBeijing half day tour refers to the tour in Beijing last around 4 hours. The tours start and end in your downtown Beijing hotel. Part of business travelers only have half day time to visit the place of Beijing. This half day tour products to cater this need. We will cover private vehicle, driver, English speaking tour guide, admission fee.Breeze past the long entry lines to enjoy your half day pre-booked tour of the Lama Temple and Confucius Temple.
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel by English speaking tour guide at 08:30 am or 1:30 pm.
Drive to visit Lama Temple. As the biggest lamasery in Beijing, the Lama Temple was built in 1694. The temple contains 5 halls along a central axis plus three Memorial Archways. The Hall of Harmony and Peace is the main building of the temple. The biggest single wood Buddha statue in the world is in this temple. Its both attract by the local buddhist and travelers too.
And then to visit Confucius Temple & Imperial College. Confucius Temple in Beijing is the second largest one in China. Built in 1302, the temple was a venue where people pay respects to Confucius, the greatest thinker and educationist in ancient China.
Imperial College is also called Guozijian. It was the the highest learning institute during Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties. Emperors in imperial China used to frequent the place to read Confucian classics to thousands of students.
Be transferred back to your hotel after the half day tour.
Note: Confucius Temple is closed every monday. On this day, you'll visit the Drum Tower and Bell Tower instead.
Inclusions for Half Day Tour To Lama Temple And Confucius Temple
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Taxi or Uber car
Exclusions for Half Day Tour To Lama Temple And Confucius Temple
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver