HALF DAY TOUR TO MEMPHIS SAKKARA AND DAHSHUR PYRAMIDS - Cairo
OverviewPrivate guided Cairo Day Tour to Memphis Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids Where you visit the first Capital of ancient Egypt in 3100 B.C Which is Memphis City then Continue your day tour to Visit Sakkara where you Visit Zoser Pyramid that also known as the Step Pyramid in Sakkara then end your day tour by a Visit to Dahshur Pyramids .the Bent Pyramid and Red pyramidThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tour
startsAt 8:00 am Pickup from your hotelin either Cairo or Giza By Emo Tours guide to Start your full day tour visitingSakkara Pyramid,located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visitthe Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then VisitDahshur Pyramids (Bent & Red Pyramids).Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometers (25mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.
Then VisitMemphis,the ancient capital of Egypt,wherethe colossal statue of Ramses IIandthe great Alabaster Sphinxare. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C.
At the end of the Tour around 13:00 pm you will be transferred back to your Hotel
Inclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO MEMPHIS SAKKARA AND DAHSHUR PYRAMIDS
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO MEMPHIS SAKKARA AND DAHSHUR PYRAMIDS
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip