Half Day Tour To Ming Tombs Underground Palace And Scared Path - Beijing
OverviewThis is a half day tour to visit the 13 Ming emperors tombs. You will have a chance to enter to the emperor's underground palace to see the coffins and treasures. All the entrance admission fee, private air-conditioned car and English speaking tour guide would be included. And free hotel pick-up and drop off.
Know More about this tourBe picked up from your hotel by English speaking tour guide and private vehicle at 08:30 am or 1:30 pm.
Drive to visit the Scared Path and Underground Palace of Ming Tomb.
The Scared Path is the best preserved and complete one. The Sacred Way (or Divine Road) which means the road leading to heaven. The Emperor, known as the Son of the Heaven, who came from Heaven to his country through the Sacred Way, also deservedly would return to Heaven through this road. The road is lined with stone statues which are important decorations of the mausoleum. These marble statues are 12 human figures and 24 animals.
Followed visit Underground Palace of Dingling Tomb. Ming Tomb is the final resting place of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors, along with 23 empresses and a number of concubines. It has a history of over 600 years. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, Ming Tomb features splendid landscape.
The Underground Palace with five chambers, the underground palace of Dingling is 27 meters deep with a total floor space of 1,195 square meters. All chambers were built of stone without using a single beam or column. Dingling is the only excavated tomb for archaeological exploration. Tourists can see precious antiques in the exhibition halls.
Be transferred back to your hotel after the whole day tour.
Inclusions for Half Day Tour To Ming Tombs Underground Palace And Scared Path
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Half Day Tour To Ming Tombs Underground Palace And Scared Path
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver