Half Day Tour To Mt. Pilatus - LucerneWrite a Review
- All year tour to the popular mountain.
- With bus and cable car we'll make it to the top of the mountain. During the Summer we'll take the world's steepest cogwheel train down and a train back to Lucerne. During the Winter season when the cogwheel tracks are covered by snow, we will return to Lucerne on the same way as coming up.
Know More about this tour
One of the most popular tour in Lucerne is the trip to Mt. Pilatus, which is towering over the city of Lucerne. With bus and the new cable car "dragon ride" we'll reach the top of Pilatus from where we'll enjoy a fantastic view over the city, lakes and alps of central Switzerland. Short walks lead to different viewpoints and with some luck, we might spot some ibexes.
During summer we'll be able to do the silver round trip, which leads us down from the mountain with the steepest cogwheel train of the world. By train we'll return to Lucerne.
During summer it's possible to return to Lucerne by boat, ask for details.
Inclusions for Half Day Tour To Mt. Pilatus
- Guide Service (guiding, information, buying tickets)
- All expenses for guide (transportation and tickets)
Exclusions for Half Day Tour To Mt. Pilatus
- Your own tickets, price depending on the ticket you may hold.
- Expect 40 - 100.-CHF for tickets. I'm happy to advise you which ticket suits best for you.
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.