HALF DAY TOUR TO OLD CAIRO VISIT BEN EZRA SYNAGOGUE
OverviewOld Cairo Half day tour where you visit Coptic Cairo, the hanging church, Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara churches, Jewish and thJewishsynagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.Then Visit the Citadel where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque.end your day tour by a visit to Khan Khalili Bazaar .tour includes all Pickup and drop off transfers, expert tour guideThe tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
Know More about this tour
As Per Requested time Pick up from the Hotelby Emo Tours Your guide to Start your Halfday tour toOld Cairothat Also known asCoptic Cairowhich is meanChristian Cairoit has been Recognized as a holy placebecause some of thelocations there has beenvisited bythe Holy Familywhere the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years,the Church of Abu Serga(St Sergius) was built. This and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there.
in old Cairo, you will be able to visit the Church ofAbu-SergahandSt. Barbara,the hanging church, andtheold Jewish synagogueBen Ezra Synagogue.
then Continue your day tour to theCitadel where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosquethat also known as the Alabaster Mosque
End your day tour by a visit toKhan Khalili BazaarwhereThe numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more
Tour ends with drop off at your Hotel inCairo
Inclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO OLD CAIRO VISIT BEN EZRA SYNAGOGUE
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
Exclusions for HALF DAY TOUR TO OLD CAIRO VISIT BEN EZRA SYNAGOGUE
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip