Half-Day Tour To OplontisWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour allows people to visit the archaeological site of Oplontis, traveling in a very comfortable way, thanks to our Mercedes vehicles.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
Beginning at either 9am or 2pm, your tour of Oplontis commences with pickup at your area accommodation via a private, luxurious Mercedes. This 4-hour, half-day trip will introduce you to the incredible archaeological site of Oplontis: one of the Roman settlements that existed in the shadow of Mt. Vesuvius until it was destroyed during the volcanos 79 AD eruption.
Today, Oplontis is best known for its excavated Villa Poppaea, a large and beautiful structure that may have been owned by Emperor Nero. Venture inside to discover its well-preserved, colorful frescoes. Oplontis is additionally home to the rustic, recently unearthed Villa of L. Crassius Tertius. Together, they have UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Upon arrival, you have the option of booking an add-on tour of the facilities; your driver remains at your disposal throughout the trip. After two hours spent visiting the ruins, you will be returned directly to your accommodation in Amalfi, Maiori, or Ravello. Groups of up to 15 people are catered for on this trip.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour To Oplontis
- Transport by private, luxury vehicle
- Driver and vehicle at your disposal for duration of the tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour To Oplontis
- Parking fee
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
Please provide your hotel or accommodation details at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.