OverviewVisit Trunk Bay, one of the world's top beaches located on St. John Island in The Virgin Islands National Park. Enjoy a leisurely time on its white sand and explore snorkeling with the marked underwater trails. This is a great experience for the whole family. Tour includes all ground transportation, ferry to St. John island and entrance fee to the Virgin Islands National Park.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourWhile on St. Thomas, visit St. John's Truck Bay Beach. One of the top beaches in the world. Pickup is available from St. Thomas resorts and Cruise Ship Ports, from there you'll be taken to the Red Hook Ferry terminal. Hop aboard the St. John ferry for a scenic 25-minute (approximately) ride to the island of St. John.
Once you arrive on St. John, you'll be taken to one of St. John's pristine white sandy beaches, Trunk Bay Beach. The beach is home to excellent snorkeling (snorkel gear not included) you may rent the gear there for $10.00 per person, where you can see a variety of fish and coral. Enjoy time on the beach before heading back to the ferry terminal to go back to St. Thomas. This is a beach you can't miss while visiting the US Virgin Islands. Beach time is approximately 2.5 hours.
Inclusions for Half-Day Tour To Trunk Bay Beach From St. Thomas
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Half-Day Tour To Trunk Bay Beach From St. Thomas
- Snorkel gear rental
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show