Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Village Including The Boat RideWrite a Review
OverviewIn this tour you can will discover Shanghais culture by visiting a 400 year-old water village Zhuiiaiiao where to enjoy the beautiful scenery of canals, rivers and the large Dian Shan Lake. Take a relaxing boat ride through the city, bargain at the local shops for unique souvenirs,taste local food, and etc. On the way to Zhujiajiao, you will see the different view of Shanghai downtown and it's suburb.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourLocated in a suburb of Shanghai city, Zhujiajiao is the nearest ancient water town around Shanghai, with a history of more than 1,700 years. Endowed with another elegant name - 'Pearl Stream' - the small town is the best-preserved among the four ancient towns in Shanghai. Unique old bridges across bubbling streams, small rivers shaded by willow trees, and houses with courtyards attached all transport people who have been living a midst the bustle and hustle of the modern big city to a brand-new world full of antiquity, leisure and tranquility.
The architectures which can be dated back about 500 years are still standing here quietly. 36 stone bridges and numerous rivers line Zhujiajiao, and thousands of ancient buildings still line the riverbanks today. Many centuries-old stone buildings are home to residents today, as they were for many dynasties in the past.
Your tour stars at 1:00pm at meeting point. After an hour driving, you will arrive zhujiajiao water town. You will walk along old street and you can practice your bargain skill in local shops.
The biggest stone arch bridge - Fangsheng Bridge is a must visit attraction as it located at the best point both for view and taking photos. After walking around, you will take a boat ride there. The local Gondola not only shows you different angle of this little village with beauty and tranquility but also take you into the most chic corner of this town with many unique coffee & tea houses, restaurants and shops.
Inclusions for Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Village Including The Boat Ride
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Boat ride
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half Day Tour: Zhujiajiao Water Village Including The Boat Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is casual with comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.