Half Day Treasure Hunt In Hoi An CityWrite a Review
From USD 38
OverviewDuring this tour you will test your navigational, investigative and negotiation skills as you race around the countryside hunting for clues. A unique way to discover the hidden treasures of Hoi An and its surroundings. Perfect for those who want to learn and explore but are not into guided tours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourIf you are planning to explore Hoi An but are not really into guided tours, this is definitely for you. “The Duel in Hoi An” is a new way to discover some of the most famous places of Hoi An City and its countryside. It is test of your navigational, investigative and negotiation skills. Through this treasure hunt/team challenge, you will explore Hoi An and its countryside, learning interesting things about some of the most famous places and, of course, having a lots of fun.
In order to fulfill your missions, you will have to find specific places in Hoi An (using a map) and answer various questions. Some of the questions and/or tasks will require you to take some pictures or even try traditional Vietnamese foods. All the questions are related to famous places in Hoi An and will give you the opportunity to interact with the local people. Once you have completed your mission, you will meet our tour guide to check and correct your answers (and photos). When everyone finishes and all answers have been checked and corrected, the guide will announce the winner who will receive a traditional gift. Have a refreshing drink before heading back to your hotel.
This tour will definitely be a fun experience that you will remember for a long time.
Inclusions for Half Day Treasure Hunt In Hoi An City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Paper and pen
- One gift for win team
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Half Day Treasure Hunt In Hoi An City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.