Half-Day Trip To Eze, Monaco And Monte-Carlo From Nice
OverviewIn this 4-hour small-group tour, you will go to Eze, Monaco and Monte-Carlo. Visit the medieval city of Eze and enjoy a guided tour of the Fragonard perfume factory. Then explore the Rock of Monaco and take the Formula 1 race track to Monte-Carlo.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Nice in the morning or in the afternoon. Then, board your comfortable vehicle and take the Moyenne Corniche, enjoying a panoramic view of Nice and the Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer, before arriving at Eze village.
At Eze, youll get the chance to explore the medieval village perched as an eagles nest. You will also have the opportunity to have a guided tour at Fragonard's perfume factory to learn about fragrances and perfume making-process.
Your guide will then drive you to Monaco where youll stroll from the Oceanographic Museum up to the old town on the Rock. See the Princes Palace and explore the old town or take in the spectacular views offered on either side of the Rock! Pay your respects to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III in the Neo-Romanesque cathedral.
A lap of the Monaco Grand Prix track awaits you as you pass from Monaco to Monte-Carlo. Make sure to bring your camera to take plenty of pictures in and around the world-famous Casino Square - with its opulent Htel de Paris, Grand Casino, deluxe boutiques and the Caf de Paris casino.
Inclusions for Half-Day Trip To Eze, Monaco And Monte-Carlo From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Nice
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Trip To Eze, Monaco And Monte-Carlo From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.