Half-Day Trip To St Paul De Vence And Cannes From Nice
OverviewIn this 4-hour small group tour, you will go to St. Paul de Vence and Cannes with your professional guide. You will get some free time to visit the spectacular medieval village of St. Paul de Vence. Then, see the sights of Cannes, with its famous Festival Palace and iconic hostels. Enjoy the coastline as you travel back to Nice.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Nice in the morning or in the afternoon. Board your comfortable vehicle and leave Nice taking the Promenade des Anglais before heading inland to the jewel of the Cte d'Azur, St. Paul de Vence.
Sheltered behind its ramparts, the ancient city of St. Paul de Vence is without doubt one of the most beautiful places in the region. Frequented by many famous artists who would dine at the Colombe d'Or restaurant, this charming city is renowned for its culture and its highly artistic influences.
Then, your guide will drive you from St. Paul de Vence to Cannes on the highway. Feel the opulence of Cannes and become a superstar as you pass along the boulevard de la Croisette, where each year is held the renown Cannes Film Festival. Break the bank in the elegant designer boutiques, stroll along the fine sandy beach, or enjoy an espresso coffee in the lounge or terrace of some of the finest hotels in the world.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to Nice along the coast road, the Littoral, with its spectacular views and seaside towns.
Inclusions for Half-Day Trip To St Paul De Vence And Cannes From Nice
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Nice
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Half-Day Trip To St Paul De Vence And Cannes From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Nice
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.