Half-Day Trip To Wadowice And Lagiewniki From Krakow
OverviewTake this John Paul II and St. Sister Faustina's remembrance tour by minibus, walking in the Footsteps of Saints.Take a half day pilgrimage, small-group tour to Sister Faustyna's Sanctuary, Pope John Paul II's home town and the Way of the Cross in Kalwiaria Zebrzydowska. The tour includes a visit to the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki, Kalwaria Zebrzydowska and Wadowice - Pope John Paul II birthplace and museum.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis half day tour to Sister Faustinas Sanctuary, Pope John Paul IIs home town and the Way of the Cross in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska will lead you through Pilgrimmage route of Polish most famous saints.
First you will see the Lagiewniki Sanctuary in Krakow, which is well known thanks to Saint Sister Faustina, who lies in the church of St. Joseph, built in the 19th century. Faustina promulgated the worship of Gods Charity and painting "Jesus, I Trust You. This painting is also placed in the church. Sister Faustina was blessed in Lagiewniki. The church became a destination place for numerous pilgrimages, and pilgrimages from all over Europe arrive to pray in front of the miraculous likeness and St.Faustinas tomb.
Then you vill visit the Sanctuary of Saint John Paul II in Lagiewniki - located close to the Shrine of Devine Mercy, the Have No Fear! Center is currently one of the most visited churches in Krakow. Dedicated to John Paul II, contains the relics and souvenirs of the Saint.Afterwards you will also pay visit to Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - a popular destination for travellers and pilgrims. There is a famous Way of the Cross with 42 chapels illustrating the Christs passion. Among other historic sights, the noteworthy ones are: the church and the monastery of Friars Observants, dating back to the 17th century, as well as their rich furnishing. The famous, reportedly miraculous picture of Our Lady of Kalwaria is particularly interesting.
Finally, you will arrive in Wadowice, the Town where St.John Paul II was born. You will visit His Family Home Museum and parish church dating back to the 15th century.
Inclusions for Half-Day Trip To Wadowice And Lagiewniki From Krakow
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Admission fees for two
- Service of a local museum guide in Wadowice
Exclusions for Half-Day Trip To Wadowice And Lagiewniki From Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note that hotel pick-ups will take place between 8:00am to 9:10am and you will need to contact the local operator to confirm your pick up point & time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi Everywhere in Krakow
- Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
- Auschwitz and Birkenau Round-Trip Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
- Polish Countryside and Tyniec Abbey Bike Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Chamber Orchestra Concert at St Adalbert's Church
- Krakow Balice Airport Round Trip Private Transfer
- Ojcw National Park From Krakow