OverviewThis is a tour of complete scenery, culture and game all rolled into one tour. The Valley of 1000 Hills forms around the majestic valley created by the Mngeni River and its tributaries.
Know More about this tourMeet a driver at your Durban CBD or beachfront hotel for 8:30am departure, then drive through the western Durban suburbs on your way to the Valley of 1,000 Hills. Part of South Africa's province of KwaZulu-Natal, or the Kingdom of the Zulu, the Valley of 1,000 Hills offers untouched nature, wildlife, and magnificent scenery just half an hour from the center of Durban.
Visit a reconstructed Zulu village where you can enter traditional beehive-shaped thatched huts to learn about Zulu beliefs and rituals, a fascinating insight into local culture. Watch an impressive Zulu dancing show, then continue to the Crocodile and Snake Park for a guided visit.
This half-day excursion concludes with the return trip to Durban, and drop-off at your hotel at roughly 1pm.
Inclusions for Half-Day Valley Of 1000 Hills Tour From Durban
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to Zulu Village and Snake & Crocodile Park
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of a Qualified English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Half-Day Valley Of 1000 Hills Tour From Durban
- Food and drinks
- Any items of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.