Half-Day Van Phuc Silk Tour From Hanoi
OverviewThe ancient craft of silk weaving remains a rich tradition and way of life for many Vietnamese. This tour takes you to a village near Hanoi that has been one of Vietnams prime silk weaving locations for over 1000 years. Watch how its made then get the chance to purchase silk products at a fraction of the retail price.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel for a 45-minute car ride heading northwest of Hanoi to Van Phuc silk village. This well known village is traditionally associated with silk weaving in Ha Dong. The craft of silk weaving was started over 1000 years ago in Van Phuc and remains a rich tradition to this day.
You will take a peaceful stroll and enjoy an ancient view of a Northern Vietnamese village with communal houses, fish ponds and ancient banyan trees all alongside modern houses. Then, you will visit the families for whom silk production is a way of life. Watch, as you learn the stages of producing handmade silk: from spinning and gluing, through weaving and finishing of the silk wares. Afterward, you will visit the shrines of the village where the first masters are worshiped. This tour is a great chance to shop for silk products at reasonable prices before heading back to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Half-Day Van Phuc Silk Tour From Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Half-Day Van Phuc Silk Tour From Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour