Escape to the heart of Balinese countryside - explore beautiful rice fields and enjoy the tranquility of Gulingan Village. Wandering through the terraced field you will reach a fabulous setting of tropical vegetation and ponds. Take in surrounding view of unspoiled rural Bali you relax in the traditional pavilion (exclusive to Tour East's clients). Take stroll downhill through coconut palms, coffee, vanilla, and clove plantations. Return to the village to learn the art of Balinese cooking in a traditional kitchen. An interesting lesson n the preparation and cooking of delicious meals. Grind, mix, and peel the abundant herbs and spices, which add the unique texture and flavors to Balinese dishes. Your sumptuous lunch is ready to enjoy. Complete the day by visiting one of Bali's fascinating traditional house compounds. Within the surrounding walls, nestled around a courtyard you will see several bedrooms, a temple, and a ceremonial platform.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Details :
OverviewRural charm of Bali with a Balinese cooking demonstration.
- Non A/C VW Safari + driver
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is walking tour through rural villages and field, so please bring along your walking shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.