Half-Day Whale Safari On Yacht From Tromso
OverviewThis half-day tour led by an experienced crew to show you these unbelievable animals in their natural habitat starts early in the morning with a short 30-minute drive to the yacht. This allows to almost always be the first boat to reach these waters, giving the time to locate the whales and also show you more of the beautiful archipelago. To explore these areas of the world with its high mountains, breathtaking wildlife and deep fjords truly is a treat. The tour crew is very proud to be able to serve you a fish soup made in the yacht, maybe the best in the region. Welcome on board!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourWhale watching has become something of a bucket list item for many people. Its no surprise, as whales are one of the worlds most majestic creatures. They come in many different shapes and sizes and, no matter which species you see or where you see them, they always elicit the same profound impact on the people that see them.
The pick up is at the Scandic Ishavshotell at 8:30am, after driving out to Skulsfjord and boarding the yacht, starts the heading out on the ocean to search for whales.
Meanwhile, the guides will tell you more about these magnificent creatures and the areas in which will they spend theirday.
A lunch will later be served, that is included in the price. A well-prepared fish soup will be served with sourdough bread and lemon butter made by one of the best restaurants in Troms named Skirri.
Onboard there is a bar, so if you would like to accompany your food with a glass of wine or something else refreshing just order it from thecrew.
For any photography, once having located the whales, just ask for help. Staying with them for a while, to get a good look and take as many pictures as you want, normally the first boat to arrive out on these waters will have privacy just the boat, and the whales.
After that, you will be shownmore of the beautiful archipelago and if are lucky might get to see some more wildlife before head back to shore.
After getting back to Skulsfjord you will be taken you back to the Scandic Ishavshotel, just a short 30-minute drive.
Inclusions for Half-Day Whale Safari On Yacht From Tromso
- Live commentary on board
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Half-Day Whale Safari On Yacht From Tromso
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Bring a warm jacket and a hat
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Norwegian Fjords Tour Including Professional Photos in Tromso
- Aurora Borealis Private Night Tour from Tromso
- Arctic Wildernes Norway
- Arctic Sea and Lyngen Alps Snowmobile Expedition from Tromso
- 2-Hour Tromso Wilderness Sauna Session
- Private Tour: Customizable Cruise on Luxury Yacht from Tromso
- Family Arctic Hiking Fun in Tromso
- Photo tour of the Arctic- Alpine Botanic Garden