Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure From Vancouver
OverviewDeparting from downtown Vancouver, step aboard the flagship vessel Ocean Magic for a whale watching adventure of a lifetime. Explore the beauty that is British Columbia. In true comfort and style, your crew is excited to explore the local waters in search of the majestic wildlife that floods the local waters here in the summer months.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourOn this 3 to 5 hour whale watching adventure, take advantage of the opportunity to view several different species of whales in the wild as well as an assortment of sea birds and other species of marine wildlife from Downtown Vancouver. This tour departs from the Westin Bayshore Hotel in the heart of the city of Vancouver, located within walking distance from all major hotels in the area.
Travel in comfort and ease aboard a 62-foot, purpose-built, whale-watching vessel, designed to minimize the ecological footprint without reducing performance. Settle inside or outside, choosing from one of three different viewing areas on two distinct elevations or move about the vessel freely to experience them all.
Fall in love with the beauty of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound regions of British Columbia. Along the way, the expert crew will educate and share their stories and knowledge about the history of the area, industry fun facts, and of course, the marine wildlife.
Inclusions for Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure From Vancouver
- 74-passenger vesselfeaturingindoor, heated cabin and two open air decks
- Captain and expert crew of 3-4 guides/naturalists
- Live commentary
- Educational materials on board
- Complementarytea, coffee& hot chocolate + light snacks for purchase
- Two airplane-style washrooms
- 93% Whale Sighting Success Rate
- Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoriauntil you see whales!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included inprice
Exclusions for Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure From Vancouver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.