Half-Day Wine Tour In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire From Aix En Provence - Aix-en-provence
OverviewWith your wine guide, discover the wine region of Ctes de Provence Sainte-Victoire located at the foot of the Sainte-Victoire mountain and learn about the characteristics of this terroir. Find out about local grape varieties and the wine making process while visiting the cellars. Meet the winemakers and taste AOP Ctes de Provence wines in 3 colors : red, ros and white. How about a wine with long aging-potential?
Know More about this tour
- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 1.30pam in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Aix en Provence.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
- You'll arrive around 2pm in the wine region of Ctes de Provence Sainte-Victoire, located at the foothills of the impressive Sainte-Victoire Mountain
- Get a private visit at 2 wineries, family-owned and awarded estates
- Taste somereds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites ( about 9 different wines in total)
- You will be back to Aix en Provence around 4.15pm to the place where we met at the beginning of the wine tour.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Inclusions for Half-Day Wine Tour In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire From Aix En Provence
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
Exclusions for Half-Day Wine Tour In Côtes De Provence Sainte-Victoire From Aix En Provence
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cassis Half-Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Luberon Villages Day Trip from Aix-en-Provence
- Arles Passport with Transport from Aix-en-Provence
- Half-Day Small-Group Cassis Tour - Cliff and Calanques from Aix-en-Provence
- Arles, Saint-Rmy, Les Baux de Provence and Carrires de Lumires Day Trip from Aix en Provence
- Half-day Tour to Arles and Baux de Provence or Carrires de Lumires from Aix-en-Provence