- Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 1.30pm in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Aix en Provence.
- Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accomodating up to 8 people maximum.
- You will arrive around 2pm in the wine region of Ctes de Provence Sainte-Victoire, located at the foothills of the impressive Sainte-Victoire Mountain
- Get a private visit at 2 wineries, family-owned and awarded estates
- Taste some reds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic ross and lively whites ( about 9 different wines in total)
- You will be back to Aix en Provence around 4.15pm to the place where we met at the beginning of the wine tour.
We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & the aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, the pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.