Half Day With Hanoi Famous Artist
OverviewHanoi is not only popular with its shady tree line boulevard & beautiful colonial french buildings but also famous to be a place where many talented artists coming from. Spend a half day with local artists in Hanoi will give you some unique experiences and exciting moment with our Vietnamese painters.
Know More about this tourOn 7:30-8:00 am, our Local tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or residence in Hanoi. And then we will start our day with a visit to the Museum of Vietnamese Fine Art where more than 10,000 of Vietnamese artifacts are exhibited. Afterward, enjoy a short drive to the outskirt of Hanoi to the Studio of Dao Anh Khanh, Khanh was not only a very popular Painter in Hanoi but also very famous with his dance & body show and installation-art. His studio itself is actually one of the beautiful house of the minority people which was built on stilt. We call him a Police-Artist because Khanh graduated from Hanoi police academy and after finished his study at the Industrial Art Academy in Hanoi he had deeply felt in love with his art work, a lot of his art works has now been exhibited in many different country. You will be very excited to have a chat or paint with him at this lovely studio. After saying goodbye to Khanh, our expert tour guide will escort you back to your hotel where your tour ends at around 12.00 am
Inclusions for Half Day With Hanoi Famous Artist
- Free pick- up and drop- off in Hanoi Old Quarter , Private transportation on tour , Entrance fees , English speaking tour guide , Mineral water , Food and Drink in studio as itinerary
Exclusions for Half Day With Hanoi Famous Artist
- Surcharge for pick- up or drop- off out of Hanoi Old Quarter Taxes Travel insurance Other personal expenses Tipping/gratuities Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
We can also arrange the visit to Thanh Chuong Palace which is located about 35km from Hanoi. Thanh Chuong is well-known as one the top painters of Vietnamese contemporary art and he had designed his life-time art work for himself called "Phu Thanh Chuong" or "Thanh Chuong Palace". If you want to combine with this half-day tour, please contact us for customizing full day tour for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- HA LONG BAY LUXURY DAY TOUR ON ESTELLA CRUISE