Half-Day Yangshuo Xianggong Mountain Sunrsie Private Tour
OverviewEach year, a good number of photographers are attracted to Xianggong Mountain by the light and shadow, sea of clouds, and amazing morning glow at sunrise. The work of a photographer from Guilin won a bronze medal at the 10th international Photography Exhibition was created here. Join this half-day small group tour to see the picturesque scenery in real life!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourXianggong Mountain is located on the west bank of the Lijiang River between Huangbu Shoal and Nine-Horse Mural Hill. An ascent of the mountain is rewarded with a bird's eye view of Lijiang River winding through countless peaks. Each year, a good number of photographers are attracted to Xianggong Mountain by the light and shadow, sea of clouds, and amazing morning glow at sunrise. The work of a photographer from Guilin won a bronze medal at the 10th international Photography Exhibition was created here. You will have an opportunity to capture the picturesque scenery yourself while watching the sunrise with this half-day small group tour!
4:30am Pickup from your downtown Yangshuo hotel
4:30am to 5:20am Depart for Xianggong Mountain
5:20am to 7:00am Explore Xianggong Mountain
7am to 8:30am Back to your downtown Yangshuo Hotel
Note: The best season for sunrise watching is from July through December
Inclusions for Half-Day Yangshuo Xianggong Mountain Sunrsie Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance ticket
Exclusions for Half-Day Yangshuo Xianggong Mountain Sunrsie Private Tour
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Yangshuo Bike Adventure including Tai Chi Lesson and Chinese Massage
- One-Day Chinese Course in Yangshuo
- 4-Day Private Tour: Experience Guilin, Yangshuo and Rice Terraces from Guangzhou by Bullet Train
- 2-Week Chinese Course in Yangsuo
- Impression Sanjie Liu Show with Private Transfer from Yangshuo
- Cooking Class: Taste of Yangshuo
- Yangshuo Guided Biking Day Tour including Lunch