Half Day Ziplining Adventure - PhuketWrite a Review
OverviewImmerse yourself in the wilderness of Phuketâs jungles by zip lining from tree to tree, 40 meters above the ground. The activity area covers 80,000 square meters of lush jungle forest. You will be assigned to a small group of people and each group is accompanied by several experienced zip line guides that will assist you and instruct you all along the way to ensure your safety
- All of Flying Hanumans platforms are made from wood and customdesigned to fit each tree.
- 28 different platforms, all made to fit the tree it is on
- Zip through the air with 15 separate zip lines
- Rappel down at 2 abseil points
- Walk across 2 sky bridges
- Climb up 3 spiral staircases and then zip down
- Set your heart racing on the sky rail
- Explore the surroundings on a 20minute wilderness walk
Know More about this tourImmerse yourself in the wilderness of Phukets jungles by zip lining from tree to tree, 40 meters above the ground. The activity area covers 80,000 square meters of lush jungle forest. You will be assigned to a small group of people and each group is accompanied by several experienced zip line guides that will assist you and instruct you all along the way to ensure your safety.
Flying Hanuman offers an opportunity to explore Phukets rainforest canopy from a really unique angle. It is distinctive since you will never see precisely the same scenario even if you return many times because as per the period of the year or the time of the day the forests colors and atmosphere change.
Are you looking for a spark of adventure in your Phuket holiday We will tell you where to go Zip lines, Sky Bridges, Sky rails, Spiral Stairways and much more await you at the Flying Hanuman. The lush greenery and the thick forested hillsides of Phuket are ready to be explored. Take the plunge and get going to The Flying Hanuman which is rated as one of the topmost rainforest experiences of South East Asia. This adventure is like no other, and it will show you the extent of beauty the island has to offer. There are reasons why Flying Hanuman is one of the best experiences
It is completely Ecofriendly Flying Hanuman does not tamper with natures balance. The site looks almost the same even after construction. The idea is to explore the abundance of nature during the adventure. It is also family friendly Flying Hanuman has activities for the entire family Children 8 . Nobody will feel left out on this adventure
Guaranteed Safety All the platforms are made to fit each tree in a customized fashion leaving no chance for error. The Zip Line equipment can hold multiple tons and are regularly checked for wear and tear. All the guides are trained professionally. Your safety is completely guaranteed.
Unbelievable Value Flying Hanuman will offer you a fun filed day at a value for money package. If you make your bookings online, transfers to and from your hotel will also be taken into account.
The Flying Hanuman is most famous for zip lining which is an adventure sports activity which involved being suspended in air while being attached to a cable, usually on a slope. The specialty in this case at The Flying Hanuman is the mind blowing view of the rainforest offered while ziplining.
Dont worry about not having done such sports before. The professional guides at Flying Hanuman will make sure that all activities go smoothly even for the beginners. They have been recommended by almost all the visitors as fun, funny, safe and responsible. The whole excursion is very safe but is sure to get that adrenalin pumping. There is some steep walking involved but is fairly manageable. Try wearing strong grip sneakers for the same. Also, remember to carry your cameras, as this adventure offers some beautiful locations to get clicked on A muchneeded tip try losing some weight if you weigh above 120 KGs as this may not allow you to zipline. There are different packages offered to suit everybodys pockets. If you have big luggage with you, you can deposit the same at the counters which are safe.
Flying Hanuman provides travellers with satisfying service, thrill, adventure and moments to remember without impacting the balance of natural within the forest surrounding it. There is no better way to take in the other face of the Pearl of the Andaman, and you must not miss it at any cost
Inclusions for Half Day Ziplining Adventure
- Entry to Flying Hanuman. Full adventure package 28 platforms, 2 sky bridges, 3 spiral staircases, 2 abseil points and 20 mins wilderness walk
- Return Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle from PatongKataKaron areas
Exclusions for Half Day Ziplining Adventure
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- Pick up from hotel
- Arrive at venue do ziplining activities Approximately 2 hours
- Enjoy Meal
- Drop back to hotel
This activity is not advisable for people with
Children below 4 Years
Any form of physical injury
Weight over 120 kgs
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes sports shoes.
Dont forget to carry your camera, sunscreen and a bottle of water
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.