Half-Island Tour Of St Kitts
OverviewEnjoy this quick and sweet half island tour that showcases all the must-see sites on St Kitts. This tour will include stops at the War Memorial, Wingfield Estate ,Old Ruins Plantation, Independence Square, Romney Manor, Timothy Hill and more.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with pickup at the cruise port or your hotel in Basseterre.
Your guide takes you through the center of town to see the Berkeley Memorial in the Circus. Continue to Independence Square, formerly known as Pall Mall Square where public slave auctions were held in the 17th and 18th centuries. Your guide points out the Catholic cathedral and the Anglican church, which dates to 1670.
Drive by the War Memorial, a nesting site for egrets, Bloody Point, Carving Of De Rocks, Wingfield Estate and an old sugar plantation from the 1700s. Explore the sugar plantations remaining buildings and learn about the importance of sugar production in the region.
Next up, ride through the rain forest to Romney Manor. Have 30 minutes there to walk through the botanical gardens and visit Caribelle Batik. Then head to your final destination: Timothy Hill, which offers stunning vistas of the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Caribbean Sea on the other.
Your tour ends after 2.5 hours with return to your starting point.
Inclusions for Half-Island Tour Of St Kitts
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Port/hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Half-Island Tour Of St Kitts
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting
- Selvatura Park: Hummingbird Garden and Insect Museum Tour
- Private One-Way Transfer: Hurghada Airport to Hurghada Hotels
- The Battle of Santo Domingo 4D Movie Experience