Halfday Tour: Ubud Monkey Forest And White Herons Colony Watching
OverviewFor you who love to be close with the wild animals in an enjoyable way, please join us to see the monkeys at Ubud Monkey Forest and you can feed them closely with safe. Watch the white herons flying around your seats while you enjoy a bottle of beer. what a peaceful mind in the village close to nature.
Know More about this tour
Join us to experience a unique trip to the village of Ubud. We will visit two villages as the sanctuary of monkeys and the home of white herons at Petulu village. This half day afternoon tour will be started at your hotel to see more than 600 long tailed macaques in the forest of Ubud. There you can see three temples guarded by the monkeys. A Lush green forest is a perfect place for these monkeys to live in harmony. You have a chance to feed them closely in the wild.
Next, you can walk around the center of Ubud to see the traditional market and kings palace. There you can buy some souvenirs for your family with a very reasonable price as long as you are good in bargaining.
After that we drive 10 minutes to the north of Ubud at around 17.30 to witness the thousands of white herons return home at the trees around Petulu Village. They leave in the morning to everywhere in Bali and come back every afternoon to this village. It is believe that the herons are the lost souls of the thousands of people that died during the anti-communist massacre in the mid-sixties and for whom there where held a ceremony in Petulu, shortly after the herons started arriving at Petulu Village and has continued do so ever since. They believe the herons are sacred and bring good luck and prosperity to the village.
Enjoy one bottle of Beer while you are sitting to watch thousand of herons coming. The tour ends by driving back to your hotel at around 19.00.
Inclusions for Halfday Tour: Ubud Monkey Forest And White Herons Colony Watching
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- One bottle of Bintang Beer (adults only)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Halfday Tour: Ubud Monkey Forest And White Herons Colony Watching
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.