Haller Park And Mamba Village Day Trip - Mombasa
OverviewMamba Village Crocodile Farm has crocodiles from all categories and ages, from giant (Big Daddy - Man eater) crocodiles to baby crocodiles (just hatched) and the white crocodiles. Get up close and personal with giant Tortoises, Hippos, Crocodiles, Waterbuck and Buffalo. The highly trained guides will be escorting you around the park to ensure your visit is enjoyable and educational. Haller Park is open from 800 Hours to 1700 Hours every day, including public holidays.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourHaller park Sanctuary is home for wild animals, different species of birds and other tropical flora. Eland, buffalos, crocodiles and other reptiles can be seen wandering with crowned cranes. Other attractions in the Park include porcupines, peacocks, a snake park, fish farm, crocodile farm, giraffes, zebras, famous giant tortoises, hippos and a restaurant that specializes in game meat.
Mamba Village is East Africa's largest crocodile farm, Mamba village has never failed to impress. A tour of the farm starts with a movie on the life cycle and behavior of crocodiles, followed by a comprehensive tour of the rest of farm, and ends with the highlight of the day: a spectacular scene of blood-thirsty crocodiles fighting for food during feeding time. Excellent cuisine is available at the Mamba Restaurant, and the house speciality is superbly grilled crocodile meat. Souvenirs of your visit can be bought at the Mamba Souvenir shop located within the village.
Inclusions for Haller Park And Mamba Village Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Haller Park And Mamba Village Day Trip
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.